The Inaugural Science Atlantic Nutrition and Foods Conference showcased the significant and innovative work undergraduate and graduate students are achieving in the Atlantic region. This conference could not have happened without the participation and support of Mount Saint Vincent University, the student organizers and conference attendees.
This year’s SANFC Award Winners include:
- Science Atlantic Undergraduate Research Award: Zack Clancy (MUN), George Guirguis (MUN) & Hillary Fry (Acadia)
- Graduate Research Award: Erin Carmody (MSVU), Thilini Nuwndhara Dissanyake (Dal-Ag) & Caroline Anderson (MSVU)
- Science Communication Award: Madison Brauer (UPEI)
- Clara Jefferson Award: Lydia Hayward (Acadia)
- Travel Award: Zack Clancy (MUN), Adèle Corkum (UPEI)
- Logo Competition: Adèle Corkum (UPEI)
Click here to view more photos and abstract titles. Thank you to everyone who made the first ever SANFC a success. We look forward to many more!