Take advantage of the only regional, cross-disciplinary, post-secondary science network in
- Science Atlantic’s discipline-specific and topic-based committees provide the opportunity for scientists and
educators to connect with their colleagues from across the region
- Participate in online discussions
- Learn about local research and connect with potential new research partners
- Meet students and researchers face-to-face at one of our conferences
Science Atlantic has supported academic conferences for over 50 years.
- Currently, ten discipline-specific and interdisciplinary academic conferences are hosted each year around
Atlantic Canada, with more being discussed
- Events are attended by undergraduate and masters level students, science faculty, researchers, and industry members
- Meet top senior undergraduates from across Atlantic Canada, and maybe find your next grad student or employer
Stay informed and make an impact on important regional science issues.
- Attend a talk (or give one) at one of our regional speaker tours
- Work with others to identify and address science education and research issues in the region
- Join our mailing list for updates highlighting science and science education news in Atlantic Canada
- Be recognized for your contributions with a service award or a nomination to the Members Hall of Fame
Let us help you with what you do!
- Access our custom Conference-in-a-Box (CIAB) conference planning software, including month-by-month
timelines for a variety of tasks, tailored to your specific conference and school, and including templates for
budgeting, fundraising, venue planning, and more