The 2020 Annual Members Meeting will be held virtually Friday, November 27, 2020 from 1pm to 2pm AST.
The meeting will be followed by speakers and workshops from 2pm to 5pm AST. We will be presenting findings from our Atlantic faculty interviews. Read our series of articles from our interviews with Alyssa Doue and Mitchell Kerr.
We are excited to introduce our speaker for the afternoon, Cynthia Sweeney, from Simply Good Form.
All welcome! Come help shape 2021 for faculty and students.
- 1:00 pm Annual Members Meeting
- 2:00 pm Session I: Presentation and discussion of findings from interviews with Atlantic faculty
- 3:30 pm Guest speaker: Cynthia Sweeney, Simply Good Form, Beyond the Binary: Increasing Connectedness and Inclusivity
- 4:45 pm Next steps and Closing
- 2020 AMM Agenda
- 2019 AMM Minutes (draft)
- Proposed Slate of Candidates for 2020-21 Board of Directors
- Financial statements will be available before the meeting
Link to the meeting to be provided soon.
For more information, please contact email@example.com