Registration and abstract submission is now open!
The Science Atlantic Nutrition and Foods Conference (SANFC) 2021 will be hosted virtually by St. Francis Xavier University (St. FX) from Monday, Apr. 26 to Tuesday, Apr. 27.
The conference will include keynote speakers (see list below), a talk about the impact of COVID-19 on nutrition, and the participants will have opportunities to network between sessions.
2021 keynote speakers (for bios click here):
- Dr. Doris Gillis, Senior Research Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition at St. FX
- Dr. Natalie Carrier, Professor of Nutrition at the Université de Moncton
- Dr. Raymond Thomas, Ph.D. in Biology specializing in Environmental Stress Physiology and Biochemistry
- Kara Pictou, Community-Based Climate Monitoring Coordinator at the Confederacy of Mainland Mi’kmaq
- Ann Fox, Chair of the Department of Human Nutrition at St. FX
- Renne Bujold, Registered Dietitian and Master of Art student (candidate) in Health Promotion at Dalhousie University
Deadlines are as follows:
- Registration is $20 and will be open until April 9 at 2:00 pm ADT.
- Abstract submission (poster and oral) will be open until April 9 at 2:00 pm ADT.
To register and to find more information, visit the SANFC 2021 website.