Dr. Lawrence Hale
Biology Committee Representative University of Prince Edward IslandBiology Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Molecular evolutionary genetics of insects, specifically fruit flies.
Dr. Jacob Hanley
Earth Science Committee Representative Saint Mary’s UniversityGeology Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Quantitative fluid and melt inclusion studies in magmatic-hydrothermal ore-forming systems with a focus on precious metal deposits
- Ore body characterization linking ore and gangue mineralogy to mineral processing efficiency and recovery
- Hydrothermal experimental studies
- Volatile chemistry of paleofluids with a focus on hydrocarbons
- Mineral chemistry, alteration and stable isotope studies of hydrothermal systems informed by in-situ microanalysis (Raman, SEM, SIMS, LA-ICPMS)
- Trace element analysis of archeological slags and metallic artifacts for advancing provenance studies
Dr. Petra Hauf
Treasurer, Institutional Representative St. Francis Xavier UniversityPsychology Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Cognitive development during infancy and early childhood
- Understanding actions
- The impact of perceptual and motor development
- Acquisition of physical knowledge.
Dr. Ian Hill
Institutional Representative Dalhousie UniversityDean of Science Email: Ian.Hill@Dal.CaINTERNET
- Interface Engineering
- Organic Electronics
- Organic Solar Cells
- Perovskite Solar Cells
- Photoelectron Spectroscopies
- Printable Electronics
- Thin-film Transistors
- Surface and Interface Physics
Dr. David Hornidge
Physics & Astronomy Committee Chair Mount Allison UniversityPhysics Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Medium-energy experimental subatomic physics
Computer Science Committee Representative St. Francis Xavier UniversityMath, Statistics And Computer Science Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- The development of machine learning algorithms for real world applications.
- Evolutionary Computation and Artificial Neural Networks. Application areas include neuroinformatics, bioinformatics, kinematics, geology, art, finance, and clinical applications.