2. Join Google Meet
Note: when you join a Google Meet, the software will ask to access your camera/microphone. This is safe.
Select your group’s Google Meet.
- Board: https://sciatl.org/Board-Meet
- Committee Chairs: https://sciatl.org/CommitteeChairs-Meet
- Institutional Representatives: https://sciatl.org/InstitutionalRepresentatives-Meet
- Aquaculture & Fisheries: https://sciatl.org/AquacultureAndFisheries-Meet
- Biology: https://sciatl.org/Biology-Meet
- Chemistry: https://sciatl.org/Chemistry-Meet
- Computer Science: https://sciatl.org/ComputerScience-Meet
- Earth Science: https://sciatl.org/EarthScience-Meet
- Environment: https://sciatl.org/Environment-Meet
- Math & Stats: https://sciatl.org/MathematicsAndStatistics-Meet
- Physics & Astronomy: https://sciatl.org/PhysicsAndAstronomy-Meet
- Psychology: https://sciatl.org/Psychology-Meet
What equipment will I need?
Google Meet supports Windows and Mac computers and Android and iOS mobile devices. For help with how to use Google Meet for each of these devices, check the Google Meet Help Center.
You will need a high speed Internet connection, a microphone (internal or external), and speakers (internal or external). Optional are a webcam and a headset.
I can’t hear/see anyone, noone can hear/see me, or I am having another technical issue.
For technical troubleshooting, please refer to the Google Meet Help Center.