CIAB is a collection of tools developed for conference organizers. There are three key resources:
1. Planning guide (http://sciatl.org/CIAB-planner)
- A month-by-month planning guide, divided by each volunteer’s specific duties
- Templates for budgeting, fundraising, and venue planning
- Information specific to your conference such as student award amounts from previous years
- FAQ and event hosting tips, such as how to make the best use of social media, take great photos, negotiate catering, etc.
2. Online registration, abstract submission, and payment system
Based on the input of previous conference organizers, we have built a custom registration and abstract submission system, with online fee payment through PayPal.
3. Online Awards System (OAS)
OAS is a data collection system that keeps track of award winner information for sending prizes and to generate polished, personalized certificates in minutes to present at the conference awards presentation.
If you are a conference organizer and would like more information, please contact email@example.com