The The 38th Atlantic Universities Physics and Astronomy Conference was held Feb. 1-3 at Acadia University, Wolfville, NS.
The winners were (left to right from above image):
- Honorable Mention, Oral Presentation – Grant Wilbur
- Science Atlantic Science Communication Award – Sophia Waddell
- The Tindall/Steinitz Award in Research – Veronika Dornan
- The Tindall/Steinitz Award in Research – Bradley Guislain
- Honorable Mention, Oral Presentation – Ryan Harvey
Congratulations to all the award winners! Check out the Astronomy & Physics award pages for photos and abstracts!