The 68th Atlantic Universities Geological Conference was held Nov. 1-3 at Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS.
The top winners were (left to right from above image):
- Best Geophysical Presentation (CSEG Award): Jacob Newman, MUN
- Imperial Oil Best Poster Award: Mattea McRae, MUN
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists (CSPG) Award: Brant Gaetz, MUN
- The Frank S. Shea Memorial Award in Economic Geology: Kali Gee, SMU
- Atlantic Geoscience Society (AGS) Environmental Geoscience Award: Garrett Velkjar, Acadia
- Science Atlantic Best Paper Award: Liam MacNeil, UNB-F
Congratulations to all the award winners! Check out the Geoscience award pages for photos and abstracts!