Post Secondary Institutions
Listed below are the academic institutions that comprise Science Atlantic.
- Acadia University
- Cape Breton University
- Crandall University
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University, Faculty of Agriculture
- Grenfell Campus (MUN)
- Memorial University
- Mount Allison University
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Saint Mary’s University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- St. Thomas University
- Université de Moncton
- University of New Brunswick, Fredericton
- University of New Brunswick, Saint John
- University of Prince Edward Island
NSERC Atlantic Regional Office
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada’s (NSERC) Atlantic Regional Office is a valuable source of knowledge and expertise about research and innovation across the region.
Atlantic Association of Universities (AAU) Resources
The AAU represents the interests of universities across the region, ensuring public visibility for the important role they play in preparing future leaders of our communities, in path-breaking research and innovation, and in contributing to the economic prosperity of life in Atlantic Canada.
- Atlantic University Facts at a Glance: The Atlantic Common University Data Set (ACUDS) is an online tool for students, parents and the public, offering key data about Atlantic universities.
- Annual Survey of Tuition and Residence Fees: The AAU also compiles an annual survey of tuition and residence fees at member institutions
Please view our compilation of member institution repositories to access to the public repositories of Science Atlantic member institutions, where grant recipients archive final, peer-reviewed, full-text manuscripts in digital format.
Strategic Research Plans
On this page you’ll find the most recent strategic research plans of our member institutions.