November 25-27, 2015
The CSPC draws representatives from the business, government, academic and research, media, non-profit, and education sectors across Canada to discuss the present and future of Canadian science, technology, and innovation policy.
We invite proposals for different presentation formats from all sectors and regions in the country that focus on any of the five conference themes.
100+ speakers in 20 panel sessions covering five themes:
- The Impact of Transformative and Converging Technologies on Private Sector Innovation and Productivity
- Big Science in Canada: Realizing the Benefits
- Transformation of Science, Society and Research in the Digital Age: Open Science, Participation, Security and Confidentiality
- Science and Innovation for Development
- Evidence-Based Decision Making: The Challenge of Connecting Science and Policy Making
Interactive session formats: Debates, At Issue, Lightning/TED-type, Green Paper Talks and many more
Four pre-conference symposiums/workshops:
- 1st Canadian symposium on Diaspora Scientists
- Symposium on Evidence Based Decision Making
- Workshop Science Policy Nuts and Bolts
- Symposium on Entrepreneurship and Innovation